Monday, February 20, 2012

Coronations

This weekend I went to two fantastic coronations for Miss Rodeo Missouri's very own royalty.  On Friday night I went to Little Miss Rodeo Missouri, McKenna Golliher's coronation.  It was a blast!  We had great food, listened to a great band, and watched McKenna get her crown, sash, and belt buckle!  Then, on Saturday night I went to Miss Teen Rodeo Missouri, Lorna Dreyer's coronation.  There was a silent auction with some great items, an amazing dinner, and a fun dance!  She received her crown which is beautiful!  I had a great time at both the coronations and I'm looking forward to a great year with all three of the other Miss Rodeo Missouri queens!!!  I can't for all the fun times and great memories I know are going to be made!!! 

Cowgirl Up!




Jillian Albrecht, Junior Miss Rodeo Missouri 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment