Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi!  I'm Jillian Albrecht and I'm the Junior Miss Rodeo Missouri 2012!  With this honor, I will be proudly representing the state of Missouri and the sport of Rodeo! :)  Last year I was the Little Miss Rodeo Missouri and I had an AMAZING time traveling and promoting the sport of Rodeo!  I went every where from Iowa to Oklahoma City riding my American Quarter Horse Cheater and doing equine festivals!  I have already made a few appearances and I can't wait to see all of you at rodeos and other equine related events this year!  I know that I'm going to have a great time this year along with the other Miss Rodeo Missouri royalty!  I hope that you can come and watch me and the others at all of our appearances, I already have a few booked! :) If you have any rodeo related questions or if you have questions about how to become a rodeo queen (I would definitely recommend it!) please feel free to ask!!! :)     I would like to give a HUGE thanks to all of my sponsors who are making it possible for me to travel this year and I will have a complete listing up on the website before long! 

Cowgirl Up!


Jillian Albrecht, Junior Miss Rodeo Missouri 2012   

No comments:

Post a Comment