Thursday, May 24, 2012

MORHA, Milan, & More! :)

Hi everybody!  Last weekend I had an amazing time at the Missouri Ranch Horse show! I competed in cattle classes including Ranch Cutting, Ranch Boxing, and Ranch Sorting. I also rode in my performance classes, competed in confirmation classes, and rode in Ranch Reining! Cheater (my lovely horse) and I placed solidly in all our classes! But one of the highlights of my weekend was being given the honoring of carrying the American flag for opening ceremonies on Sunday!  I had an amazing weekend! :)
This weekend I will be appearing at the Milan Old Timers Rodeo. I would love for everyone to come and join me for both performances! I can't wait! I also have other appearances booked throughout the year including the LaBelle Rodeo and the American Royal Parade! I hope to see you all at my appearances and I look forward to meeting each and every one of you! :)


Cowgirl Up!




Jillian Albrecht, Junior Miss Rodeo Missouri 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment